Yoga Classes For Children
This is a Yoga Club for the children of Wimbledon Park Primary School only.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DAY AND TIME: We have moved to the new slot of Tuesdays before school. I hope this still suits you and your children.
SPRING TERM DATES: 7TH JANUARY – 31ST MARCH 2020
Tuesday mornings at 8:00am – 8:45am in the Studio.
Classes are aimed at KS2 but siblings in KS1 are welcome to come along too.
Boys and girls welcome. Please dress in school tops, PE bottoms and bare feet.
The sessions introduce the concepts of yoga in a fun way with an emphasis on general fitness, flexibility and calming techniques. The children learn a range of traditional yoga postures and some fun mindfulness/breathing practices (no religious content) which is great for stress release and focus.
Some of the benefits:
- builds strength and flexibility
- improves co-ordination and balance
- enhances body awareness and concentration
- boosts self esteem and confidence, in a non-competitive environment.
The cost for this term of 12 sessions is £96. If you would like to reserve a place for your child/children, or have any additional questions, please contact me.
- Yoga and Pilates Fusion Classes
- Yoga Classes For Children
- Holistic Personal Training
- Pregnancy and Post Natal Fitness
— "Be your best, naturally" —